Monday, January 7, 2008

Hey Baby FS Challenge 48


Featured Stamper Challenge 48 is Nancy Riley check out her blog iSTAMP. Here is the card I cased Fall Whimsy Swap Card. I used Just so Hippy and my color inspiration came from this ribbon I got in a blog candy win from Leigh O' Brien which I LOVE!! I changed the colors (hers were fall) and the stamps of course. I thought this sketch was a great way to showcase ALL of the animals in Melanie's set! Did I tell you how much I ADORE this set and how grateful I am she let me borrow it?? Thanks again, Mel!

I also was inspired by Debbie Olson again and got some Cornish Heritage Farms backgrounders - Large Polka Dot

This card was SO fun to make so I made 2!!! Pin It

9 comments on "Hey Baby FS Challenge 48"

Nicole on 9:08 AM CST said...

super cute, Donna!

Melanie on 9:33 AM CST said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL!!!!!!!
Donna, you are the BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn Easton on 12:05 PM CST said...

Oh Donna...this is sooooooooo cute!
I absolutely love the colours you used with these cute animals!

Unknown on 1:23 PM CST said...

Hi Donna-

This card is SUPER cute! Love it!
BTW, you left a message on my blog about your family in San Leandro. How funny. I grew up in San Leandro. Before we moved to the Sacramento area we lived in San Lorenzo for awhile (right next door). I still have family in San Leandro too. Anyhow, just wanted to let you know. ;)

Michele Kovack on 6:26 AM CST said...

This is absolutely adorable!!!!

Monika/Buzsy on 6:32 AM CST said...

Great card Donna... love the lay-out and the images! Yummy! Love your color combo too! TFS!

Rose Ann on 9:01 PM CST said...

This is waaaaay adorable!! I love the CE you added to the balloon, and the fun colors! Awesome, girl!!

Angie Tieman on 5:20 PM CST said...

Oh man, this card is the absolute cutest!!! Love those polka dots on top and the way it's popped up over the images! Way cute!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 7:15 PM CST said...

Adorable card, Donna! Love it! I've missed dropping in on your blog. . .haven't had too much blog reading time!

Post a Comment