Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Thomas Kinkade stamps at CHF




WOW! as if what they had wasn't enough - they came out with more and they are BEAUTIFUL! I am in awe. In honor of that, I want to share with you the first 2 cards I made with The Light of Peace & Cobblestone Bridge stamps. I knew I would have fun with these especially after all the great gallery inspiration on CHF's site as well as Debbie's Thinking Inking blog (check out all her new TK stuff here) Boy when I made my first purchase of these stamps it was hard because all of them are wonderful but I had to think about how/when I would use them & those were my motivators. For one, my oldest sister Val has a gorgeous framed piece of art of The Bridge of Faith (Cobblestoen Bridge) and I knew I would want to make her some notecards. Then, in the gallery Linda Bullard made a stamped candle with The Light of Peace. What a wonderful gift/home decor that makes so I knew that would be a future project. Wow, so many ideas, stamps, so little time & money.
For these cards I used my Versamagic dew drops for the images. The sentiment is by MFT Essential Sentiments. On the second card I used the Leaves #3 backgrounder by CHF. Again, after seeing what Debbie has done with hers (o.k. now I guess I may sound like a stalker, but really I get a LOT of inspiration and enabling from Debbie *wink* because I love her style). Thanks, Debbie - it's all good.
Pin It

7 comments on "New Thomas Kinkade stamps at CHF"

Unknown on 10:13 AM CST said...

these are gorgeous!

Unknown on 10:13 AM CST said...

these are gorgeous!

Debbie Olson on 1:14 PM CST said...

Donna, you did a *great* job on these! (And I don't feel stalked in the least.;-D)

Rose Ann on 4:48 PM CST said...

These are beautiful TK cards!! I love the colors you used for both, and the backgrounds!

(I'm a stalker too. Aren't we all? ;D)

Unknown on 7:05 PM CST said...

These are beautiful cards Donna, such a nice job!! :)

Ila on 7:53 PM CST said...

Wow!! These are just Beautiful!!!!

Michele Kovack on 10:31 PM CST said...

VEry pretty! They have such a calm, peaceful, serenity to them!

Post a Comment