Tuesday, January 22, 2008

So Lucky Valentine


I love these stick people by Clearly Wordsworth called Love Collection! I paired them with my Loves Me Designer Paper, how fitting, huh?? I love my Regal Rose Wide Grosgrain Ribbon by SU! (not sure why it took me so long to buy it!) I used my classic rectangle nestability for a 'classic' look on the focal image. Pin It

6 comments on "So Lucky Valentine"

blah on 3:19 PM CST said...

Gorgeous! I love this clean, simple design. Dontcha just love the wide Regal Rose Ribbon? It's my favorite!!!!!!!

Marilyn on 5:47 PM CST said...

That is the most beautiful simply elegant card - I haven't gotten that ribbon yet, but think I will on my next order. So many wants... :0

Kraftin' Kimmie on 6:35 PM CST said...

So simple and clean...so elegant! I LOVE it!

michelle sturgeon on 10:33 PM CST said...

Ah! What a super cute card! Love those stick people!

Unknown on 11:07 AM CST said...

Beautiful card Donna! :)

Rose Ann on 2:39 AM CST said...

That is a perfect image for your pretty papers and colors! Love the wide ribbon too!

Post a Comment