Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Penguin Love


I had to play with the color challenge today 'Taken with Real Celery'. Taken with Teal, Real Red & Certainly Celery. Interesting colors I'd never put together but they work! I had to use my Little Penguins
Pin It

6 comments on "Penguin Love"

Rose Ann on 9:20 PM CST said...

Oh how cute!! I love your little penguins! They are colored so nicely and I love it!!

Bev Gerard on 11:14 PM CST said...

How CUTE!!
These litte ones are adorable, and they look fabulous with this color challenge!

M. on 11:19 AM CST said...

what an adorable card! then again, i'm obsessed with penguins i think! very nice =)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 2:16 PM CST said...

So so cute! I love it!

Kristine on 6:05 PM CST said...

Awww...CUTE penguins!! :) LOVE this Donna. And I love your new background--it's soo pretty!!

Debbie Olson on 11:39 AM CST said...

Beautifully colored, and great layout too, Donna!

Post a Comment