Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Loads of Pink Love


How fun was this card to make?! totally! I hadn't played with it since the Fall when I put some pumpkins in the truck...I love all the accessories you can use (and pairing Lovely as a Tree as a background too) but I forget I have it sometimes! I was inspired by Mary Jo Albright to take it out for Valentine's Day. colored with prismas & gamsol and used a silver sharpie for the chrome on the truck. Ribbon from Michael's $1 spools. Pin It

7 comments on "Loads of Pink Love"

Lori Barnett on 10:10 AM CST said...

This is so cute! I don't have either of those stamp sets...but wish I did. I guess I can't have it all......or can I?! LOL Great job!

Unknown on 10:45 AM CST said...

Very cute, I love the whole scene!

Anonymous said...

adorable card, really love the way the trees really fit in the BG.
tfs,
chat

sophia landry on 9:58 PM CST said...

My good Lord girl, you are up early!! Love the card. That truck is one of my favorite sets, and it looks fantastic here with that load of hearts!

Anonymous said...

Great job Donna...looks great. Love the trees in the distance and the silver chrome :)
Have a great day.

Rose Ann on 2:38 AM CST said...

I love your little scene you've created!! What fun colors, and of course that set!!

Angie Tieman on 5:57 AM CST said...

Soooo pretty! Love all the pinkness and the scenery!

Post a Comment