Thursday, January 24, 2008

I Pick You Penguin


Little Penguins by C.C. Designs is the CUTEST, isn't it?? I was so pleased to see the small oval from My Favorite Things set Icing on the Cake fit right under the penguin for a perfect shadow! I used a 4.25" square notecard by A*Muse that matched wonderfully with SU!'s retired Loves Me Designer Paper (polka dots) from last year's Spring mini. I had to pair the sentiment 'I Pick You' from the Things Hanna Would Say set by Hanna Stamps since the penguin is presenting a handpicked bouquet of flowers! It's amazing how you can pair up elements from all sorts of sets to make them work, huh? It's a lot of fun for me. Pin It

9 comments on "I Pick You Penguin"

Michele Kovack on 6:35 AM CST said...

What a darling card! Who could resist that cute penguin?

Ila on 12:31 PM CST said...

This is Adorable!!..love that penquin and the colors you used here.
Love the names you call your pets..Lol...We call our little "Buddy"...."Buddy Boop"..Haa ha.

Nicole on 1:31 PM CST said...

Just adorable! Love the color combo!

Melanie on 4:38 PM CST said...

it IS the cutest :)

great job putting it all together, just perfect!

sophia landry on 8:40 PM CST said...

This is adorable! Love the colors and of cours love that penguine! such a great job on the coloring.

Rose Ann on 3:14 AM CST said...

Love your card and that cute penguin!!! Adorable!!

Unknown on 11:56 AM CST said...

So cute, I love it!!

Dawn Easton on 9:12 PM CST said...

Totally adorable Donna! I love those penguins. I'm waiting on my order to arrive but things always get stuck at the border...bummer!

Lori Barnett on 12:43 AM CST said...

HELLO!!! KAA-UTE!!

Post a Comment