Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Melanie's Ape Over Me *blush*


I finally found it! Melanie gave me this card when we met for lunch WEEKS ago and I was so bummed that evening (after showing it to my DH) it disappeared! I looked all over for it. Well, obviously not because as I was making my bed today (oh I just outed myself that I don't make my bed hat often - well DH is still sleeping when I leave in the morning and by the end of the day I quickly pull up the covers just to get in again so no, I really don't) Well, yesterday I saw a glimmer of it between the bed & my dresser - yea!! So here it is! Isn't it the cutest? I love the colors - Cool Caribbean, Blue Bayou & Real Red, her coloring, the layout & embellishments! Thanks, Melanie...the feeling's mutual!

Go check out her blog - if you have her set Just so Hippy - she is having a great contest & you can win her next release!! The contest ends Feb 8 so you have plenty of time to play if you want to order one.
Pin It

5 comments on "Melanie's Ape Over Me *blush*"

Dawn Easton on 3:45 PM CST said...

Oh it's stinkin' cute all right! Love those colours!
Donna, I also added you to my blog, sure hope it's okay!?!

Rose Ann on 10:34 PM CST said...

It's so cute, and I'm so glad you found it!!

Anonymous said...

What a darling card! Love that little monkey!

Jennie Skaggs on 12:45 AM CST said...

What a great card...I am glad that I am not the only one who loses things. :) Jennie

** Isa ** on 6:21 AM CST said...

Oh this is just another cute card... ;oD That monkey is ADORABLE!

Hugs xxx

Post a Comment