Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cupcakes Baked With Love-Yummy Stuff



I finally participated in Libby's Little Addiction's From Courtney's Closet Inspiration Challenge (16) Libby dresses her daughter in a cute outfit each week & participants draw inspiration from it. Well, I've wanted to participate for WEEKS now and finally did! Her outfit was cupcake related with pink & brown - how COULD I pass that up??! She had the most adorable cupcake shoes too! my goodness. So I used Kim Hughes' Baked With Love (by Cornish Heritage Farms) - and made this cupcake card using Lauren's sketch from Saturday - it's a tad bit busy for me but I think it still works with all the coordinating images & colors from Bella Rose dp. So, what do YOU think, Libby?? Pin It

10 comments on "Cupcakes Baked With Love-Yummy Stuff"

Cat Tidwell on 8:19 AM CDT said...

This is an adorable card Donna! The images are colored so fantastic, and love the paper with everything!

Libby Hickson on 12:45 PM CDT said...

I love it Donna!! That Kim Hughes set is sooo cute - and I love your paper pieced cupcakes, and the bling on top! Just adorable! Thanks so much for playing this time! I *knew* I'd suck you in with the cupcake theme, lol. :-)

Lauren (mytime) on 1:08 PM CDT said...

Oh SO SO cute! Love your take on this. Just adorable!! Thanks for playing along-

Lee on 4:26 PM CDT said...

OH this is just so, so cute!!! What a homey and yummy card!!!

Unknown on 8:24 PM CDT said...

This is just adorable Donna! I love all the papers and images - cute cute! :)

Catherine on 10:04 PM CDT said...

love everything about is Donna, your images, layout and your color combo...beautiful =)

Rose Ann on 7:02 AM CDT said...

This is so very cute, Donna!! I just love all of the special touches, and fun layout!!

Kathryn on 7:52 PM CDT said...

Fabulous card -- I LOVE that Kim Hughes (CHF) stamp set -- Just so cute! :)

Angie Tieman on 11:08 PM CDT said...

Ooh, I love this! Those sweet old-fashioned kitcheny stamps are perfect with that Bella Rose paper!

Jessie/knightrone on 10:14 PM CDT said...

What fun images!!

Post a Comment