Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fall Sock Monkey


Here's my Fall Sock Monkey - using Jen's SFYTT 083008 and OCCC color challenge 082308: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Ruby Red & Really Rust. I had to scale my card to standard (Jen's was a square. I loved coloring him different colors to match! See the little pumpkin he's holding up? It's from Family Accessories! Cute, huh?? The leaf is from the Level 3 set Holiday Happenings Bunde.

I just realized I didn't 'ground' Sock Monkey so it seems he's floating on air. Oh well; it was supposed to be my night to take off from stamping since I marathon stamped 3 1/2 days but I couldn't resist not using Sock Monkey another day (I hadn't used him since last week). Oh and I stamped the sentiment crooked - my card looks homemade now {that's what I tell my customers when they mess up, see I mess up too - I'm human!}
Pin It

9 comments on "Fall Sock Monkey"

Cat Tidwell on 8:07 AM CDT said...

Too cute with the pumpkin! I still dont care for the sock monkey much, but you make me like it a BIT better, lol!

Catherine on 10:29 AM CDT said...

very cute, Donna. He's ready for any holiday =)

Jessie/knightrone on 2:32 PM CDT said...

Super cute Donna...so funny, I just read where you said you forgot to ground your image, and I looked over at the card I was about to post, and I hadn't grounded it...Thanks..you saved me from having floating 'shrooms!!LOL

Christi Flores on 3:09 PM CDT said...

This is adorable!! I did the same thing with my post today. I completely forgot to ground it!

Lee on 3:25 PM CDT said...

Oh yay!!! I'm back to blog-hopping and just in time.....look at this stinkin' ADORABLE Fall Monkey!!! The colors are sooooo delightful and your "dp" is subtle and fun!!!! I've got lots of catching up to do here!! LOL

Linsey R on 8:27 PM CDT said...

*giggle* Donna, this is too cute! Love this colorful version on sock monkey and your fall leaves bg is superb! I love the brads and of course, the festive punkins' hehe! Very delightful card, tfs! :)

Barbara Schram on 9:00 PM CDT said...

Wow, what you can do with this sock monkey! This is awesome, Donna. I really like the colors! And, I peeked at your previous posts! The set for your sister is adorable! How special you are!

Angie Tieman on 9:20 PM CDT said...

This is soooo cute! Love him! You are so good at coloring! Dont' worry, my sock monkey is always floating! hee! hee!

Rose Ann on 12:30 PM CDT said...

I love the fall look on your Sock Monkey...and your coloring is GREAT!! So adorable, Donna!!

Post a Comment