Monday, September 29, 2008

Go Batty Treat!!


Here is a matching card & treat using Starving Artistamps Doodlefactory Halloween II set, GraveYard Shift.  I used the tree branch, moon & Boaz, the bat.  Isn't he cute?  I stamped the branch & moon with craft ink on elegant eggplant and hung Boaz who was colored with prismacolor pencils (blended with baby oil & stumps). I swiped my white pad on basic black c/s for a weathered look.  
Here is a top side view of the treat container I made.  Inside is a batty peppermint patty treat nestled between two circle nestabilities, it's almost like a little purse with the ribbon handle.   Pin It

10 comments on "Go Batty Treat!!"

Deb Wood on 9:49 PM CDT said...

Very cute Donna, love the hangin' bat!

Catherine on 10:35 PM CDT said...

this is super cute and love that bat =)

Angie Tieman on 11:30 PM CDT said...

What a cute idea! I feel a case coming on! Love it!

Lee on 12:46 AM CDT said...

Oh gosh that is so cute!!! I LOVE that little treat holder1!!

Linsey R on 9:55 AM CDT said...

oh gosh, Donna-this is so cute! I haven't seen a treat holder like this one yet, so I'm really excited to try this out too! I'm just batty over your wonderful creations here-a real treat, indeed! :) hugs!

Christi Flores on 10:44 AM CDT said...

Oh how cute is this?! I love it!!

Libby Hickson on 12:14 PM CDT said...

SO cute - LOVE the little treat bag. Us Austinites gotta love our bats!! *smile*

Carolina on 12:31 AM CDT said...

Oh Donna this is just beyond darlin'! Perfect little treat! Your color choices are just perfect and such an elegant...a nice change to traditional colors!

Jessie/knightrone on 10:04 PM CDT said...

Awesome stuff, I love it!!

Rose Ann on 11:23 PM CDT said...

Your Batty card and treat pouch are adorable, Donna!!

Post a Comment