Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Coffin Treat??


I abolutely love Mel from Melstampz!  She is a wealth of stamping, template, techniques & one-of-a-kind creations knowledge!  I found this coffin template by her last month that I knew I would have to pair my mummy cupcake image from Trick or Sweet by Taylored Expressions. Isn't he adorable?? I made mine with Basic Gray cardstock swiped with the weathered bg (retired) with craft ink.  I thought the sentiment in the set would be the perfect addition to the front of the coffin.  I added Christmas Red & star dust stickles to him & the side opens to reveal a miniature 3 musketeers bar! Pin It

16 comments on "A Coffin Treat??"

Catherine on 8:58 PM CDT said...

Donna, this is soo stinkin' cute. I have to make this =)

Lee on 10:05 PM CDT said...

Oh you are the only one that can make a coffin treatholder cute instead of creepy!!! LOL I love the stickles!!!

Cat Tidwell on 10:10 PM CDT said...

OMG how cute is this!! LOve it with the cupcake mummy!

Carolina on 1:36 AM CDT said...

Okay, can you help me say adorable!!! And um, yeah, I so know who to go to for some reality check...I swear we're on the same wave length. I made a coffin themed card this weekend, but loving the idea of a box. Hope you had a nice weekend!

Rose Ann on 7:23 AM CDT said...

That is just way too cute, Donna!! I LOVE it, girl!!

Melanie on 7:57 AM CDT said...

her site is the BOMB!!

stinkin adorable, aren't you gonna show us what's in there??? (cupcake skeleton?)

Christi Flores on 1:47 PM CDT said...

How cute!! I love that coffin!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 2:10 PM CDT said...

Too cute, Donna!

Sharon Harnist on 2:20 PM CDT said...

Too cute, Donna!

Unknown on 2:42 PM CDT said...

Such a fun little treat Donna!! That's a great idea - might have to case it! :)

Jami on 3:42 PM CDT said...

Super duper cute - great idea!!!!

Monika/Buzsy on 6:00 PM CDT said...

Super cute coffin Donna! Love the image and the colors... and the way it closes... TFS!

Jessie/knightrone on 9:38 PM CDT said...

Totally cute, I love it!!

Angie Tieman on 10:41 PM CDT said...

This is darling! I just posted a link to Mel earlier, doesn't she have the greatest Halloween stuff lately?! Love your version here!

Libby Hickson on 12:36 AM CDT said...

So cute!! Love the sparkle on some of the bandages. And what a fun treat box - I agree, Mel completely rocks!!

mel m. m. mccarthy on 9:39 PM CDT said...

Bluuuush! Right back at you! :O) This is THE cutest thing ever! That stamp is WAY too adorable and I absolutely adore how you did the closure. Pure Brilliance! :O) and that sentiment is WAAAAAY cute too: perfection!

Post a Comment