Sunday, September 7, 2008

WSC56: Bless You


Silhouette Flowers are so popular right now and since I love to stamp with a variety of stamps, I chose some from the Starving Artistamps inventory to show you how beautiful they are & how many different ways you can stamp with them.  I will show you what I made this weekend over the next few days.  This card I made using Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge 56 uses from the Large Silhouettes Large Daisy FS-9 and the branch from Leaves & Flowers 3 P1805.  I chose to emboss the daisies with clear embossing powder on the kiwi kiss panel, it gives a nice subtle touch to the card, but makes it have a lot of dimension.  The bless you sentiment is from the Timeless sentiments, just the perfect touch.  I just adore the new kiwi/vanilla double-sided sating ribbon by SU! it's so luxurious.  If you love silhouette flowers, check out the selection at Starving Artistamps and if you decide you would like to try some, be sure to use my discount code for 10% off on the right side of my blog!   And while you're at it, check out the new DF Halloween sets & if you'd like to win some for free - check out this post.  
Pin It

11 comments on "WSC56: Bless You"

Angie Tieman on 6:04 AM CDT said...

Very pretty! Love those stamps and your color combo with the gray thrown in!

Jessie/knightrone on 8:36 AM CDT said...

This is gorgeous Donna, the colors are fabulous!!

Julia Aston on 9:26 AM CDT said...

Love the colors on this Donna and the great stamping! beautiful card!

jonisart on 11:01 AM CDT said...

What absolutely beautiful colors! This is a gorgeous card!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas on 1:56 PM CDT said...

Gorgeous colors and card Donna!

Alex on 2:01 PM CDT said...

This is beautiful Donna, I love the colors, and the details of this one, just gorgeous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Beate on 2:32 PM CDT said...

Lovely card, Donna. Love the flowers, love the colors!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Lee on 5:13 PM CDT said...

Oh those silhouette flowers are just gorgeous!!! And I love the scalloped layer under the ribbon!!!

Linsey R on 7:56 PM CDT said...

this is so pretty, Donna! I love how you stamped some green foliage on the white and how you did the silhouettes on the green bg! Awesome design and, oooh, that ribbon is scrumptious! :) tfs, beautiful work!

Rose Ann on 7:44 AM CDT said...

I love your beautiful silhouette flowers, Donna!! The colors are so beautiful, and I love what you've done with the sketch!!

Carolina on 12:20 PM CDT said...

What a stunning card!!! Love what you've done with this set and sketch!

Post a Comment