Monday, September 15, 2008

TECC33 Miss You


I have missed my DF images (so excited because my new Halloween images will be arriving any day now!) so I thought I would bring Sfen out to play with Taylor's Cupcake Challenge 33 {TECC33} this weekend. I paper-pieced his overalls after stamping them with Cornish Heritage Farms canvas backgrounder. I also used their Gird Paper backgrounder by CHF on the kraft card base & tangerine tango layer. I finished him off with the 'I miss you' sentiment from Country sentiments by Starving Artistamps. Pin It

13 comments on "TECC33 Miss You"

Dawn on 10:05 AM CDT said...

Super cute Sfen!!

Dawn on 10:05 AM CDT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn on 10:05 AM CDT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rose Ann on 10:10 AM CDT said...

Sven is looking really cute here, Donna! I love the colors and your layers!! Great coloring too!!

Lee on 12:22 PM CDT said...

LOL......just too stinkin' cute!! And I know I've got to get creative with my DF stamps........so much to do!!!

jonisart on 12:36 PM CDT said...

Love how simple this card is, that image is hilarious!

Catherine on 12:41 PM CDT said...

he's too cute!

Christi Flores on 1:39 PM CDT said...

How cute!!!

Jessie/knightrone on 9:37 PM CDT said...

He is just too super cute!! I love it!!

Carolina on 9:51 PM CDT said...

Cuteness!!! Love the paper pieced overalls!

Angie Tieman on 10:41 PM CDT said...

Super cute!! Love these colors together! He's really stylin' in those overalls!

Libby Hickson on 12:34 AM CDT said...

This is so cute!! Wow, I haven't been blogging in a few weeks and it's bad - I am *51* posts behind on your blog!!!! As much as I'd love to leave you 51 comments, it's not going to happen - so here's a blanket "I LOVE ALL OF YOUR STUFF" comment instead. ;-)

Cat Tidwell on 8:21 AM CDT said...

OMG how cute Sfen is! LOVE it! Love his outfit, how you did it and love that grid bg with this, works perfect!

Post a Comment