Monday, September 8, 2008

Fall Hoodie


Here is a Fall Hoodie card I made using Melanie's new set Just So Sporty by Gina K Designs for the Stamp Something Challenge to stamp something Fall.  I used my Basic Grey mellow 6x6 pad & paper-pieced the hoodie.  Then I looked for a 'fall' quote and hand wrote it on my Cornish Heritage Farms lined paper backgrounder which I brayered Pumpkin Patch spectrum pad on first {this reminds me of being back in school}! Lastly I used my new flower trio punch by SU! to place some punches from the dp on the side with brads from Hobby Lobby.   Pin It

17 comments on "Fall Hoodie"

Christi Flores on 7:30 PM CDT said...

This is awesome!! I love that quote! Sorry I have been a bad blogger and not commenting like I normally do but life has been getting in the way. I have been keeping up though and I LOVE everything you've been creating. :)

Cat Tidwell on 7:42 PM CDT said...

Gorgeous card Donna! Love that quote and how you hand wrote it, neat idea!

Linsey R on 7:50 PM CDT said...

Donna, this is SO COOL! I love the entire look and feel--just awesome! This hoodie--wait, I ordered it 8 minutes after it went on sale and even with Gina K.s lightning speed delivery, I haven't got mine yet--how the heck'cha get 'em so darn fast, girlie?! hmm, I need to really start thinking about moving to TX, hehe! :) anyway, your card is totally inspiring and so much fun and I just can't wait to get mine to make cute cards like yours with them! :) you rock, chica! ;)

Linsey R on 7:54 PM CDT said...

OMGosh--I totally forgot...your handwriting is so absolutely beautiful, girl! I'm super jealous--mine looks like a 12 year old half the time!!! But I have a beautiful necklace with your stunning writing right on it and I LOVE it! Do you know, I love to wear it and know that your special note is sitting close to my heart. :) you know what I mean :) xoxoxox

Lee on 8:43 PM CDT said...

Oh MY GOSH!!! Donna........I'm totally in LOVE with this card!!!! Simply gorgeous Fall colors and beautiful dp!! You DO have wonderful handwriting!!! I've never thought of such a unique and personalized layout! I've got to CASE it!!! And you got me that lined bg, so I can!!! :) You sure are the BEST!!!!

Lee on 8:43 PM CDT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lee on 8:44 PM CDT said...

sorry had to delete a duplicate post! LOL

Unknown on 10:22 PM CDT said...

Wonderful card! I love the fall look & the great pieced sweatshirt!!

Rach on 1:58 AM CDT said...

oh this is wonderful, i love the hoody and the sentiment is wonderful...Hugs Rachxx

Rose Ann on 7:42 AM CDT said...

I love your fall hoodie!! This is so cute, and I love the lined paper and flowers!! Great design!!

Carolina on 12:19 PM CDT said...

What a great card - lvoe the hoodie, the print pattern you selected cries out fall and the handwritten note is just brilliant!

Catherine on 2:11 PM CDT said...

Okay, i can wear that hoodie =) love it and love that sentiment!

Jessie/knightrone on 9:50 PM CDT said...

THis is absolutely fabulous!! Love it!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 6:14 AM CDT said...

This is just darling!

~Denise Lynn~ on 8:20 AM CDT said...

This is a perfect fall card! I love your printed papers and layout. That sentiment/poem is lovely. Super cute image too! Thanks for playing along with our challenge. :)

Mrs Wonka on 8:50 AM CDT said...

What a fab card, I love it.

Mrs Wonka x

Bee's Zen Garden on 1:46 PM CDT said...

Very cute card, love the colors, handwriting and fall theme, makes me want to rwach for a cup of hot cocoa! :-)

Post a Comment