Friday, September 5, 2008

T.G.I.C.F.!! (Got Cupcakes?)



T.G.I.C.F.!! Thank God It's Cupcake Friday!! Here is my card for Taylor's Cupcake Friday Challenge (TECC31) from last week because I made it earlier in the week (after the deadline) but by now you know why - since I was working stuff for her new stamp line Stamp a Sweet Impression! Have you gone shopping for your cupcakes yet??
I used Melanie's last set Little Tees for this cupcake t-shirt and paired it with my Cupcake Basic Grey dp - isn't it fun looking? I didn't have a sentiment 'Got Cupcakes' although now that I think about it, I could have used my JustRite small alpha for it (duh) so I handwrote it. The cupcake is from My Favorite Things Icing on the Cake. I love the paper-piecing of the cupcake liner, neck & arms of the confetti dp.
Pin It

10 comments on "T.G.I.C.F.!! (Got Cupcakes?)"

Sankari W. on 8:49 AM CDT said...

beautiful! love the sprinkles background!! beautiful as always!!! your handwriting is gorgeous!

Catherine on 9:02 AM CDT said...

i wonder how you didn't do last week TECC...now i know. too cute!

Melanie on 9:08 AM CDT said...

how cute with this paper! I really wanted to play with this skecth and the challenge this week (I have that paperpack too!) but I ran out of time :( love the frosTEEng! ;)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 11:54 AM CDT said...

LOVE the cupcake tee, Donna! Adorable!

Lee on 12:06 PM CDT said...

YUM!!!!! I especially LOVE that glitzy "frosting"!!! LOL

jonisart on 12:36 PM CDT said...

This is really cute Donna! Love that cupcake:-) It's still hot here and with no ac, I'm starting to appreciate our usual cooler weather again!:-)

Jessie/knightrone on 12:44 PM CDT said...

Super cute Donna!! Love it!!

Angie Tieman on 5:46 PM CDT said...

Very pretty! Love that patterned paper, what a great base!

Rose Ann on 6:33 PM CDT said...

Love your cupcake tee, Donna! Love the papers and your little cherry on top!! Super cute!!

Libby Hickson on 12:44 AM CDT said...

This is sooo cute! How funny, I did a cupcake tee for my courtney's closet card this past week (which I think you saw, actually). Great minds think alike, aye!?? :-)

Post a Comment