Friday, September 19, 2008

Congratulations Lee & Cathy!!


I am just so thrilled to pieces that Lee & Cathy are Gina K Designs' In The Spotlight Guest Designers for October's release!!

Check it out here - be sure to check out their blogs to say congratulations!!!!

p.s. I will be back later today with some cards - just did not have time to upload anything before heading to work this morning. Pin It

4 comments on "Congratulations Lee & Cathy!!"

Alex on 10:18 AM CDT said...

Congrats to them both - whoohoo! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Carolina on 10:52 AM CDT said...

I couldn't agree more - I'm so beyond thrilled for them.

Happy Friday and hope you have a great day at work!

Cat Tidwell on 11:18 AM CDT said...

Hugssssssss Donna, THANK you soo much GF!! omg, still hasn't sunk in yet,lol!

Lee on 4:11 PM CDT said...

Awww.......you are just the SWEETEST!!!!!!! Thanks for your constant support and shoulder to always lean on my friend!!!!!! HUGS!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment