Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bella Rose ATC's







I have really been enjoying making ATC's lately!  I made all these prior to my new catalog open house to have some samples on hand since I didn't go to convention or participate in any traditional swaps. I used all scraps from my Bella Rose dp that I had been cutting for full-sized cards.  These cards were a ton of fun to make!  Everyone who came sure liked them & the idea you can make something on a small canvas & turn it into a full-sized card if/when you needed to!

I have a stamp club starting up Sept 25th and had the idea to have all the ladies participate in an ATC swap every meeting and they all LOVE the idea!  I do too (I'm participating as a hostess as well). I will show them as they come in as long as the ladies don't mind!!}  To introduce this idea to my stamp clubbers, I gave them each one of these atc's with their orders  they all loved the idea of having one!!  I'm in the process of getting all my other ideas together & will share once they're done in a future post!
Pin It

6 comments on "Bella Rose ATC's"

Heather "Hev" on 9:33 AM CDT said...

They are very sweet and I can see why people love getting them :)

Lee on 11:33 AM CDT said...

Those are soooo beautiful!!! I do love that Bella Rose dp!! And I also enjoy making little ATCs!!!

Christi Flores on 3:46 PM CDT said...

All of your ATC's are so beautiful!!!

Jessie/knightrone on 5:45 PM CDT said...

Very pretty!! I love that paper and your ATC's are super cute!!

Rose Ann on 2:33 PM CDT said...

What a great idea to make ATC's with your scraps!! I love them all, Donna!! So very pretty!!

Marilyn on 11:47 PM CDT said...

Wow - these are amazing Donna!! Sounds like you and your ladies are going to have fun with your new club - what a great idea to do!!

Post a Comment