Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More than one way to wrap a Kit Kat


One thing I love about Halloween is all the cute miniature candies out there!! Here are 3 ways to wrap a miniature kit kat bar using Taylored Expressions' Trick or Sweet & Frightful Night sets.

The Kitty Boo! package on the left uses patterned paper as a wrapper and is by Diana Gibbs {click on her name for the tutorial}.

The Kit 'Kat' purse - get it, I used the Kitty Cupcake image from the set? Ha Ha - the kit kat purse is by Sonja Gonzalez (she originally designed it for two small peppermint patties) but I realized a kit kat could fit too!

The ghost cupcake on the right is a nugget box (designed for 3) but the kit kat fits perfectly in there too!

All these packages use Halloween Key Ingredients, available in the Taylored Expressions store, along with the two sets I used. How fun!
Don't Forget!
Taylored Expressions Top Chef Challenge:
Enter the Top Chef Challenge by creating your most delectable birthday party ensemble using the Birthday Girl or Birthday Boy Key Ingredients and any of the new Stamp a Sweet Impression stamps so you can win Top Chef honors! Here are a few ideas to get you started in your party planning: invitation, party favor, party game, decorations, birthday gift, birthday card, thank you note, scrapbook page, etc. Your ensemble must include at least two pieces and you must upload it to Splitcoaststampers using keyword TETOPCHEF by Friday, October 10th! The winner will receive her choice of one of our next stamp releases FREE!
Pin It

19 comments on "More than one way to wrap a Kit Kat"

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 12:27 PM CDT said...

These are ALL adorable, Donna! LOVE them!

Terri on 12:33 PM CDT said...

Donna - These are ALL great ideas for Halloween treats...thanks for sharing!
Terri

Sharon Harnist on 12:48 PM CDT said...

Great (and CUTE) packaging options, Donna!

Monika/Buzsy on 1:38 PM CDT said...

Yummy! I love Kit-Kats and these are just sooo adorable! TFS Donna!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas on 2:09 PM CDT said...

How fun these are Donna! i am a Kit-Kat lover, so these are beyond cute!!

Lee on 3:12 PM CDT said...

Oh I totally ADORE the little candies at this time of year!! I'll have to stock up on the clearance sales and make some of these cute wrappers!!!

Melanie on 4:20 PM CDT said...

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet treats!!!!

Christina Fischer on 7:22 PM CDT said...

Oh my gosh -- how cute are these?!? Very sweet treats!! :)

Christina Fischer on 7:22 PM CDT said...

Oh my gosh -- how cute are these?!? Very sweet treats!! :)

Linsey R on 7:54 PM CDT said...

-K- You can just shoot those my way any ol time, hehe! :) I love the variety and fun designs! Way cute! I will definitely try these out--if I can hold off from eating em all, I might even put some kit kits in em, lol! hugs and tfs!

Christi Flores on 9:08 PM CDT said...

I love all of the different options! Each of them are so sweet!!!!

Unknown on 10:44 PM CDT said...

Wonderful Donna! What a great little group of treats! :)

Angie Tieman on 11:06 PM CDT said...

Super cute candy holders! Love them all!

Rose Ann on 11:16 PM CDT said...

These are just adorable, Donna!! I love them all!!

Cat Tidwell on 8:16 AM CDT said...

OMG, these are sooo adorable! Love your coloring on them and that middle one is my favorite...love that kitty cupcake!

Marilyn on 6:02 PM CDT said...

These are all the cutest little treats Donna! Love the Kit "Kat" one - I agree with you, all the cute treats this year are wonderful!!!

Jessie/knightrone on 10:13 PM CDT said...

OMGOsh, these are too fabulous!!! Love it!!!

Carolina on 10:38 PM CDT said...

These are way too much fun. I'm so into getting my treats ready to give them out to all the little tots and love what you done with this set!

Bee's Zen Garden on 5:31 PM CDT said...

Love those, so cute (and yummy! ;-))

Post a Comment