Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Yummy Ice Cream & SU! Colors


I've missed playing with my mft stamps and there's a new release tomorrow! I figured I would break one of the sets I won for free in June - What's the Scoop? It was my first time inking up the ice cream sundae. As I was filing my scraps, I realized these colors looked real nice together: Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Taken with Tea & Chocolate Chip. I thought it would be fun for this ice cream card and to top it off, decided to put real sprinkles on top of my crystal effects! I used the sketch challenge (MFTSC45) on SCS for this card, and was so excited to put my new riding hood red striped grosgrain ribbon on it!! It really pops!!
Pin It

13 comments on "Yummy Ice Cream & SU! Colors"

Linsey R on 9:38 AM CDT said...

oooh, Ice cream is NEVER out of season in my book and this really hits the spot!!! I love this yummy looking sundae and I wanna know how the heck you got those delish candy dots on top and how you got your cherry so shiny and inviting! This card is super adorable and I'm happy you also were able to share some new SU! colors and ribbon with it! How fun and exciting! I hope you'll be at the MFT party tomorrow...I sure will! I've been REALLY missing you, too, my sweet Donna--and I dare I say...I think I'm back in full swing :) I've been a bad bag girl in the blogging world, but I think it's winding down and my inspiration is renewed. I love ya for all you are and for always being a great pal! hugs for a happy day!

Melissa on 11:00 AM CDT said...

Dang me! Beautiful color combo!

Many Blessings,
M.

Cat Tidwell on 11:47 AM CDT said...

OMG Donna! This looks good enough to eat! Love that cherry and the sprinkles, and that ribbon is gorgeous! Got to get me some of it for sure!

Alex on 12:04 PM CDT said...

Oooh, yummy card Donna - love the colors together and the sprinkles are a beautiful touch! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Catherine on 12:10 PM CDT said...

love your color combo Donna and yummy card you got there =)

Rose Ann on 12:19 PM CDT said...

Beautiful colors and oh so yummy, Donna!! I love your sprinkles and cherry!!

Christi Flores on 4:33 PM CDT said...

What a yummy card!! I am loving that color combo!!

Deb Wood on 5:17 PM CDT said...

Mmmmm definitely yummy!! Love the colors and that sentiment well if someone sent that to me I'd sure think I was special, love ice cream!!

Melanie on 9:55 PM CDT said...

love the sprinkles!!

Angie Tieman on 10:14 PM CDT said...

Oooh, beautiful water coloring! Love that pop with the Red Riding Hood ribbon!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 9:07 AM CDT said...

Mmmm, mmmm. . .delicious!

Lee on 3:28 PM CDT said...

Caaaaaaaaaaa-UTENESS!!!!!!!! LOVE that ice cream and the sprinkles are toooooo yummy!!! Oh my!! I DO love that ribbon.....just when I thought I already had my ribbon picked out for my order!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)

Post a Comment