Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Family Stationery


I just love making personalized gifts and JustRite Stampers allows me to do just that with their monogram stamper. We all know that it's the wife/mom that does the card sending, but why not have it from the whole family? I got the idea for this the other day after I made my nephew's birth announcements and kept the one with the whole family and thought why not turn it into family stationery for my sister to have on hand? I made the simple bag to hold it in with my scor-pal making sure it would be big enough to hold all 8 cards & envelopes. I used my Cutie Pie (retired) SU! designer paper since those are the colors I used on the 'family'. The set used is SU! All in the Family with many options to make the family look just right (my bil wears glasses, isn't that the cutest?) I used my circle nestabilities for the personalization. I can't wait to give this to my sister {she just went back to work today since having Joseph, I know it was real hard for her - so I emailed her a few pics of the kids to make her smile}
I'm sure they missed her!!

Pictures of more of the cards.

Pin It

11 comments on "Family Stationery"

Angie Tieman on 10:38 PM CDT said...

Shut up! What a stinkin' clever and cute idea!! Great way to use this set, maybe it better get added to my wish list!

Cat Tidwell on 8:06 AM CDT said...

I LOVE it! What a neat idea, and love the different colors in the set.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 9:07 AM CDT said...

This is so adorable, Donna! What a great idea!

Catherine on 10:30 AM CDT said...

ADORABLE!

Basement Stamper on 1:35 PM CDT said...

This is so cute!!! I love the versatility of the Just Rite.

Jessie/knightrone on 2:33 PM CDT said...

Super cute Donna, Love them!!

Lee on 3:26 PM CDT said...

Oh Donna..........there you go again!!! Making the most amazingly personalized and creative gifts!!! You ROCK I tell ya!!!! I just got my JustRite kit before the trip and now that I'm home can't wait to play!!!

Unknown on 7:54 PM CDT said...

Donna these are just adorable! Great personalization!!

Linsey R on 8:29 PM CDT said...

cuteness!!! I love this fun stick family and the personalized greeting too! I'm new to this company, but I think you'll help me get more familiar with them, lol! :) Wodnerful work, Donna! :)

Dawn Easton on 8:16 AM CDT said...

Girl this is super cute!!! I've never thought to pair these up before....love it!

Rose Ann on 12:32 PM CDT said...

Oh my goodness!! This is just too stinkin' cute, girl!! I love this idea, and how well you've executed it!! Wonderful!!

Post a Comment