Saturday, February 16, 2008

Another You Make My Day Award!


Thanks to Sophia of Moonight Inker who nominated me for the above award. I totally LOVE Sophia's blog and she recently created a new one Moonlight Inker for the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator (which uses just SU! product). Wow, she sounds like a BUSY lady! She is such a sweet person; I can tell via her blog (and recently a few email conversations about Texas, because her husband is stationed in El Paso right now). She is amazing at coloring/shading and is on the Magnolia & All That Scraps Design Teams and has really showcased those sets well!

Now I want to shout this award back to ANYONE & EVERYONE who has EVER or WILL EVER post an encouraging comment about anything I ever post! You really do make MY DAY! Pin It

0 comments on "Another You Make My Day Award!"

Post a Comment