Friday, February 29, 2008

Frog Friends


I can't believe this is the first time I used my lily pad wheel by SU! I knew I wanted to create a little scene after getting inspiration from Melanie's Froggy Went a Courtin' and thought my lilypad wheel was the perfect springboard for it. After I finished, I realized I need to work on another one because at the very end, I put the friends way too high to keep the frog jumping out of the water on the bottom of the card (he had his splash underneath and it needed to be sacrificed for the sake of finishing the card). I know, lazy stamper. There was just so much coloring work so I had to stop there. Hope you still like it!
Pin It

6 comments on "Frog Friends"

Lee on 6:46 PM CST said...

I say it's PERFECT!!! I didn't even know there was a lily pad wheel!! How great is that!! What a fun card!!!

Dawn Easton on 7:08 PM CST said...

Great idea Donna! That wheel goes perfect for the frog hoppin'!

Rose Ann on 1:41 AM CST said...

This is so cute, and I love the lily pads!!

Melanie on 8:05 AM CST said...

how cute!!! That wheel's greatwith it!(I don't have that one...)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 10:54 AM CST said...

Oh is this adorable, Donna!

Deb Wood on 12:23 PM CST said...

This is adorable Donna!!

Post a Comment