Sunday, February 10, 2008

Beate's WSC34 - Cupcake For You!!


Here's my sketch from Friday, which I actually made Friday but forgot to photograph it on my cupcake stand (sorry not going to start all over). I actually stamped & colored this cupcake earlier in the week but never got a card idea for it until the weekend sketch came up. I looked at the cupcake 'bottom' and realized my cb embossing folder d'vine swirls resembled it so I went with that. Don't you just love the pearlized look of the frosting? I do...it's liquid pearls! I also used a sakura clear glaze pen for the cherry (so fun, I love glitter & shine, you'd be able to tell if you ever saw me IRL with my wardrobe). Pin It

4 comments on "Beate's WSC34 - Cupcake For You!!"

Deb Wood on 1:38 PM CST said...

Mmmmmmm look at that frosting, delicious!! Congrats on your award. I totally agree and if Linsey hadn't done it I would have!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 2:31 PM CST said...

Adorable, Donna! Love that icing! Look yummy!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card, Donna! The frosting is awesome.
Hugs and smiles

Rose Ann on 9:19 PM CST said...

What a fun cupcake card...and the frosting looks so yummylicious!

Post a Comment