Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bright Sweet Birthday


I made this card for Julie's sketch challenge for Gina K's release party using the How Sweet It Is (stamps for a cause, Adult & Juvenile Diabetes). My colors came directly from the DCWV Glitter Stack (and the handy dandy Color Combo site which I use a LOT). I knew I wanted a bright card and had to work with my Apple Green grosgrain ribbon) and went with a search for Green Galore & Perfect Plum because they matched. Well then So Saffron & Black did too! I really liked it! I threw in a little orange on the cake swirl for interest and voila! A card that is really not so much my style but one of my favorites nonetheless. Used my prismas/oms and added stardust stickles to the cake accents. Pin It

7 comments on "Bright Sweet Birthday"

blah on 3:47 PM CST said...

I love the bright, springy colors and the sparkle on this one!

Janine on 4:24 PM CST said...

This is a great card and I love your business card holder too..
Great idea !!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card!

Barbara Schram on 6:28 PM CST said...

Sweet! I love this set and have to get it inked up again!

Melanie on 9:16 PM CST said...

This DP is perfect with that cake!!love our paper packs, this is the one I used my stripper monkey! ;)

Linsey R on 10:35 PM CST said...

this is fabulous! i love it! awesome inspiration!

Rose Ann on 9:44 PM CST said...

This is wonderful!! I love the colors/papers and your coloring looks soooo good!!

Post a Comment