Friday, February 15, 2008

Have to gush about Melanie again...


Have you seen the Crafts on a Whim Featured Crafter today? It's all about Melanie! Seriously, it's a great article...

Her article really struck a chord with me and I need to share it with y'all. I literally had tears in my eyes reading it. Melanie and I met about 4 1/2 years ago and were in touch intermittently for a while then lost touch and re-united again last October and I was thrilled about it! It's almost like that time hadn't passed because we picked up where we left and it's been even better than the first time! Here is a tidbit of Melanie's advice to crafters:

'So whether you stamp, draw, paint, sculpt, write, whatever, and your hearts sings when you do it, you must do it! Whether you can earn a living doing it or only create for yourself, whether you are naturally talented or not, you should find time for it, develop it, and allow yourself to experience that joy of expressing what is inside you.'

I wanted to post this real quickly! I am not working today, woohoo! Really needed some time to get some things done, have the house to myself (yea) and stamp! I'll have something stamped to show you later! Have a great day! Pin It

1 comments on "Have to gush about Melanie again..."

Rose Ann on 9:42 PM CST said...

Thanks for sharing this, Donna! What a statement...and I totally agree!

Post a Comment