Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy Friday!!!


Oh man, it's 12:20 and I've already had a full day (and I need to head off to work in 20 mins and I haven't eaten anything all day yet!) I visited Melanie, went to the dentist and uploaded cupcake cards to eP gallery, checked out Taylor's Cupcake Challenge briefly and will play this evening), have clothes in the wash but wanted to post SOMETHING. So here is a cupcake card I made last weekend when I got my Hey There Cupcake set by Stampendous exclusively for eP! I made a groovy guava 'frame' for my cupcake and look at the cute button on the top left - it came in the prima surprise pkg when you purchased something for eP's 1st birthday weekend. I love it, colors match guava, artichoke, cocoa, choc chip, blush blossom. I need to make more with them. So many stamps, ideas, inks, paper so little time.
Pin It

8 comments on "Happy Friday!!!"

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna! Just wanted to say HI!! Great cupcake cards, I think I need that set from EP! Also, just wanted to say thank you for always visiting my blog and leaving comments. I read each and every one and sincerely appreciate all of you that leave comments. Have a great weekend!! Mish (Mash)

Candy on 4:00 PM CST said...

Very cute!!

Anonymous said...

Yummy Cupcake LOOOVE the choice of colors. I feel the same way, soo many ideas so little time. If we didn't have to sleep we could create soo many cards ;)

Nancy Panko

Linsey R on 10:59 PM CST said...

What a fun card! I luvs me a cupcake--can I have it for my Un-birthday?! hehe! Hope you get some well deserved rest this weekend, have a great one! ~hugs!

Monika/Buzsy on 7:48 AM CST said...

Donna, Thank you for the Anniversary RAK! Love the card and the images... can't wait to make a card... Thank you, Thank you!

Dawn Easton on 9:09 AM CST said...

Fabulous cupcake card Donna! I'm going to order this set soon and hopefully it will be here when I get back from holidays in a couple of weeks!

Love the sparkle!

sophia landry on 10:06 AM CST said...

ok, this is not good! Every time I see that cupcake card holder i get a sudden craving for cupcakes. I am supposed to be watching my weight *sigh*. On the upside though, I love the card! I'm such a softie for cupcake images. This is a great job!

Rose Ann on 4:32 AM CST said...

This is such a yummy cupcake card!! I love the button, colors, and your sentiment placement!

Post a Comment