Friday, February 1, 2008

You are One of a Kind Kickstand


Here's another Kirsten kickstand cards I made to swap at my up up-line's meeting a few weeks ago!! This was for Sketch Challenge 158 2-3 weeks ago. This card uses the new SU! set One of a Kind as well as one of the SAB So Many Scallops that coordinates with the scallop punch (you can get for FREE Feb 1-Mar 17 with a $50 order). I also used a felt flower, iridescent ice embossing powder on the outer scallop flower and Define Your Life.

It's time to Sale-A-Brate! The biggest promotion of the year with Stampin' Up! They just announced an additional special when you purchase a starter kit
Feb 1-Mar 17 - 20% off the price!! So your value just increased!!! woohoo Pin It

7 comments on "You are One of a Kind Kickstand"

Jackie on 8:20 AM CST said...

That is one gorgeous card - I love those colors together!

Heather S. on 10:16 AM CST said...

That is such a cute card. One of these days I need to try a kickstand card. I almost did one yesterday, but then I chickened out. :)

Dawn Easton on 9:19 PM CST said...

Fabulous Donna!! Love the colour combo!! I can't wait until I can order that stamp!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte on 10:46 PM CST said...

Awesome Creation....As always your work is Wonderful!!!

Rose Ann on 11:27 PM CST said...

Wow...I love your Kick-Stand, Donna!! And those colors look fabulous together! Wonderful card!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 8:35 PM CST said...

LOVE this, Donna! Adorable!

Sew Club on 8:18 AM CST said...

Love it! The colors are awesome!!!

Post a Comment