Saturday, February 2, 2008

RAK from Charmaine


Look at this cute springy card I got from Charmaine at Oodabug Alley! It has so many cute details like the lime green flower brads, the paper piercing at the bottom around the oval tag, the double ribbon? LOVE it - thanks, Charmaine - the sentiments on the 'inside' are mutual *smile* Pin It

5 comments on "RAK from Charmaine"

Dawn Easton on 9:22 AM CST said...

Beautiful RAK! Love the colours! Ahhhhhhhhh spring....wish it were here! This card gives me hope ;) Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I fell in love with this card when I first saw it on SCS and then later in Nichole's Honorable Mentions! Lucky you!! :)

Rose Ann on 11:33 AM CST said...

What a beautiful RAK! Charmaine is so talented!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas on 5:16 PM CST said...

Very nice card from Charmaine!! I know you will enjoy it. Chris

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 8:37 PM CST said...

You are so welcome, Donna! I've been meaning to get a card out to you for some time now! :) Sorry it took me so long!

Post a Comment