Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Bunny's going shopping with Linsey's Bunny


Well, it seems that Linsey's Uptown Girl extended an invitation to have another friend to shop with. So here's my stylin' (but oh so modest so she needs clothes, albeit a bathing suit) Bunny ready to hop around in her pink daisy platform heels* to prove to the world 'It's a Girl Thing'! Great minds think alike because this is the card I worked on last night & was so giddy to share but was going to today. Last night when I saw Linsey's bunny I told her great minds think alike because I made my bunny with a purse too (I didn't divulge the details about her clothes or other accessory though so she would be surprised). I took a cue from Melanie's onesie piecing tip. I guess bunny coulda used something in her hair (fur) too but I didn't want to distract from her dress detail or purse bling (can you see her little cleavage?) I guess my blog may be rated PG-13** now?!

My card, because I used 2 different patterns of designer papers, also qualifies for the Try a New Technique Challenge TLC157 on SCS this week (why don't I do these challenges more often? Probably because my full-time job tends to suck a lot of my energy! I almost forgot - if YOU want to have a TON of fun with the Just so Hoppy set by Gina K - illustrated by Melanie Muenchinger...HOP on over to Gina K Designs & get it! Only $17.95 for 24 images and have you noticed how great they work with the Just so Hippy set?! Double the Pleasure, Double the Fun!

*TIP:
The heels are from the It's a Girl Thing by SU! that was a free set moons ago that I'm glad I still have! Wonder how I got a left AND a right shoe?! It was not hard. I stamped the left foot on a piece of vellum and put temporary adhesive to the back side of the patterned paper I wanted and traced around it. Then I placed it on the front side of the patterned paper (at that point I got my mirrored image) cool huh??

**Edited to add per Melanie's reply. Pin It

16 comments on "My Bunny's going shopping with Linsey's Bunny"

Unknown on 7:23 PM CST said...

Very cute Donna - what a fun little ensemble! :)

Lee on 7:29 PM CST said...

OH my gosh!! How fun, fun, fun!! Her cleavage is toooooo great!! What talent and creativity!! The purse and heels!! Perfect shopping partner with Linsey's bunny!! You guys are awesome!!

Dawn Easton on 8:38 PM CST said...

Super cute Donna! Love what you did!

Rose Ann on 9:00 PM CST said...

Oh my gosh...look at those shoes, belt, and cute handbag! Just so darling, Donna!! I love this!!

Melanie on 9:48 PM CST said...

SPEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
slapping knee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melanie on 9:49 PM CST said...

PS I think PG-13!

Vanessa on 10:43 PM CST said...

I LOVE this card! The shoes and the belt are what do it for me! Love it!

Ila on 11:34 PM CST said...

This is Fabulous..cute and fun. I love it...and a great take on the patterned paper challenge. Thanks for the great tip too!

Mary Dawn on 2:08 AM CST said...

i'm diggin' her heals, so very cute

Linsey R on 9:31 AM CST said...

lol, ROTFL! You sneaky girl, you surprised me! What a most fabulous outfit, wherever did she get it?! Are those shoes Jimmy Choo or Prada? Is she the newest Victoria Secret model, think I saw this suit in the new summer catalog, lol! Love her designer purse! It looks like our bunnies will be the envy of the town--eat your heart out, girls! Hahaha! You are so fun! GREAT card, Donna!

Linsey R on 9:41 AM CST said...

sorry, but I couldn't pass this up...True, you don't want to over accessorize, but this girl has obviously got some keen fashion sense! Even showing a bit of cleavage, lol! Just enough to get the attention of the boys :) hugs!

Catherine on 12:41 PM CST said...

too cute, love her shoes =)

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas on 5:09 PM CST said...

What cute shoes and purse...Enjoy your night!

Connie R. on 5:37 PM CST said...

This card is to cute. Love what you did.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 10:55 AM CST said...

ADORABLE!

Velta on 4:32 PM CST said...

Donna ~ This is just precious!!! The heels makes all the difference with this stamp! Too Cute !!

Post a Comment