Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Today's Word - His Power at Work


I've been thinking about what I could post on my blog that would be 'my thing' like a thought for the day, something unique - and now I know. I've always enjoyed Lakewood Church in Houston (even when John Osteen was preacher) but I was privileged to see his predecessor (and son) Joel a few years ago when visiting for a weekend with a friend. This was at their previous church not the stadium they're in now. That church would be the ONLY reason I would ever move to Houston but that's not going to happen. His sermons (click to view on-line) are always uplifting and encouraging - characteristics I aspire to have. So I decided I will post their Scripture for the day with a link to Today's Word with Joel and Victoria - it will be my reader's choice to click on it if there is a desire to read it. I'd like to think of this as an extension of my Divine Design Challenge.

His Power at Work

Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us…” (Ephesians 3:20). Pin It

5 comments on "Today's Word - His Power at Work"

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas on 11:31 AM CST said...

Beautiful idea. I have hear Joel on the television and he is inspiring. I agree about Houston though, the traffic is horrible. I have several friends in the area!! Great idea of a thought of the day! Chris

Monds & Mayberry on 6:59 PM CST said...

What a great addition to your blog. I read Today's Word every day and find it a great way to start each day.

Lee on 10:23 PM CST said...

A very positive thought for each day is an awesome gift to share!!

Marilyn on 10:31 PM CST said...

Fabulous idea - was great to read about how you and your husband met - isn't God good!! I think it's great that you are doing this on your blog too!

StampDancer on 8:22 AM CST said...

Your post on Houston caught my notice. Gee - wish you could move here. It'd be fun to craft with you. I enjoy your blog and items of artwork

Post a Comment