Monday, February 18, 2008

My Favorite Peep


When I was looking at Just so Hoppy tonight I was trying to figure out how I could make the animals interact - lo & behold the friendship between Chick & Bunny was made!! I stamped the bunny first & created a mask then used my stamp positioner to get the chick in the right place (the bunny's hand). I knew right away this card would turn out pretty cute. I couldn't help but smile and get all giddy about it & of course the sentiment goes perfectly with these friends. Kinda looks like they're dancing, huh? Did you see Lee's Famous Frogettes? - too funny! How about the resurrection of the Yoyo Yellow? I agree with Melanie, it goes so well with her chick so I'm using it again and the grosgrain ribbon which I still have quite a bit of and I bought it about 5 yrs ago. HA! Pin It

11 comments on "My Favorite Peep"

Deb Wood on 8:54 AM CST said...

This is just adorable, love how you got them to hold hands and the grass/sky!! The sentiment is too cute!!

Barbara Schram on 10:07 AM CST said...

OMGosh...this is way cute...I love this idea. I have started to ink my set up and hope to have something to show tonight!

Marilyn on 1:43 PM CST said...

Wow - you are so creative!! The sentiment goes perfect with this card - love you made the two stamps work together - thanks again for your RAK - I still have some images I plan on using for some cards later on this week - it was a lot of fun!!! Happy Monday!!

Kristine on 5:01 PM CST said...

Heehee...YES!! It totally looks like they are dancing...GREAT JOB DONNA!! :) Love your card

Linsey R on 8:14 PM CST said...

oh, you have your Just So Hoppy set, lucky girl! This is most adorable, they actually look like their holding hands! Perfection! You are so good, gf! Love the yoyo yellow too, lol! Very inspiring and super cute!

Lee on 8:54 PM CST said...

Hi!! I LOVE this card!! So adorable with the little friends holding.......ummmmm....hands, paws, wings?? LOL Anyway.....it's just so adorable and Spring-y!!! I love your coloring!! And thank you soooooooooo much for sharing the link of my froggies!! It was late night hilarity!! LOL And can I link your blog to mine??!! I'm so glad you posted so I could find my way to your wonderful blog!!! :)

Ila on 2:13 AM CST said...

I love this!!..lol..they do look like they are dancing. What a great and creative idea!!

Anonymous said...

Sooo Cute! Great card!
Nancy Panko

Melanie on 4:18 PM CST said...

I'm perfectly fine with "inter-species dating" among stamps!! Great job!!! :D

Rose Ann on 4:18 AM CST said...

These little guys are so cute, and I love that scene you've made...especially the clouds. Adorable!!

Anonymous said...

This put a smile on my face. It is too cute. You are such a creative person, and I love looking at your blog.

Post a Comment