Friday, February 22, 2008

You Make Me Happy


Here is another Baskets of Happiness card (this was the first one I made, actually). I paired it with Cornish Heritage Farms Backgrounder Leaves 3 and SU! Linen background. I used River Rock, Rose Red, So Saffron & Always Artichoke. I love the elegant look of the Stylized silver hodgepodge hardware that will be available March 1 with Stampin' Up! I colored my image with prismaclor pencils, oms & highlighted with my Twinkling H20's (I think I need to get more of those that is the sparkle you see in the bigger image, like silver)
Pin It

5 comments on "You Make Me Happy"

Janine on 7:08 PM CST said...

This is gorgeous. I just love that image. I might have to place an order soon....

Linsey R on 9:22 PM CST said...

what a lovely card, Donna! I just recieved my basket of happiness set, so this is just perfect for inspiration! I can't wait to get the new hodgepodge set, mostly for these awesome label plaques(although I love al the stuff in it)! love the CHF bg too, great work, tfs!

Lee on 9:39 PM CST said...

Beautiful card!! Definitely lovin' that dp and those new tag-shaped hardware!!

Rose Ann on 9:51 PM CST said...

So beautiful, Donna!! I love the backgrounder and pretty flowers!! The new hardware looks so nice too!! (I'm thinking I need that backgrounder now...*wink*)

Marilyn on 3:15 PM CST said...

Wow - love this card Donna - haven't used my new silver hardware yet - you showcased it so beautifully - now I gotta get them out of the package!!

Post a Comment