Sunday, February 3, 2008

For Baby Aruna



Aruna Elizabeth Kalyani Ramcharan was born several weeks ago in Holland to my friend's daughter April & husband Toshi - she has an older sister Indra. Here is the definition of the baby's name - it's so pretty: Aruna (Ah-roo-nah) means morning sun rising, which they used as a variation of April’s middle name—Dawn. Kalyani (kah-lee-ah-nee) means blissful and/or fortunate. I found this purple stuffed hippo at Target $ spot the other day...cute, huh? Knew I could make a cute matching card using my Just so Hippy set--then, Anna Wight Sweet Miss Daisy of Sassy & Sweet Notes posted a cute card sketch challenge that was PERFECT for my idea. I used a Baby set from Wordsworth or the square background pieces stamped with a onesie, baby shoes, hooray it's a girl and safety pins. The sentiment in the sign is SU! Fancy Flexible Phrases.

if you haven't checked out Melanie's Hippy Contest - you have until this Friday to win a set of stamped from her next release. Pin It

5 comments on "For Baby Aruna"

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 8:38 PM CST said...

So, so cute! I just LOVE everything you create with this set!

Rose Ann on 12:44 PM CST said...

This is so cute, Donna! You are really rockin' this set, girl! Love this!

Melanie on 5:25 PM CST said...

I saw that hippo, too hee hee! cute gift set, like all your baby backgrounds!

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) on 7:38 PM CST said...

CUTE! Great baby card!!
I'm so glad you were able to enjoy the sketch!! -Anna.

Deb Wood on 8:40 AM CST said...

This is so sweet Donna, I love it and everything above it!! The monkey in the bucket cracks me up!! Your stuff is always great!!

Post a Comment