Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rub a Dub Dub...


It's Tub Time for Froggy!!

As I was chatting with my favorite cousin Andrea (hi) the other night about Melanie's set Just so Hoppy, my sister's baby shower invitations & her gift registry, we stumbled upon this hooded towel & wash set & I got the idea for this card! The tub, bubbles & little fish in the corner are by C.C. Designs that I got from All That Scraps. I love the towel (ribbon from Leigh I won in a blog candy) that totally matched my DCWV adhesive sack I used for the rug (it is the A*Muse small oval). The towel 'holder' is 2 silver brads with natural hemp glued to the back. I drew the wood floor & colored with prismas & oms. This was the card that kicked off creative stamping weekend that just passed. Pin It

15 comments on "Rub a Dub Dub..."

Lee on 9:48 PM CST said...

Wow!!!!!! I LOVE, LOVE this!!! How cute is froggy in the bath!! And the little towel and bathmat.....oh my gosh how creative and adorable!! Oh and that wood floor is sooo cool!! This is totally one for Melanie's contest!!!

Unknown on 10:01 PM CST said...

Very cute Donna! Love the towel idea! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute!

sophia landry on 10:32 PM CST said...

Hee, hee, this is too cute! Awsome idea to take the bath and frog and put them together. You are so creative with your work. You are always coming up with such awsome ideas for your cards!

Melanie on 10:37 PM CST said...

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! that towel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tricia T on 8:09 AM CST said...

What an adorable card, Donna!! I love the fishies and the towel!!

Lisa C. on 6:10 PM CST said...

oh this card makes me smile, the towel and the rug underneath the tub are fantastic, but the words just totally send it over the top!

Monika/Buzsy on 6:36 PM CST said...

So CUTE! Very creative Donna! You are coming up with better and better ideas girl! Love the towel! TFS! PS: When you win Melanie's new sets... will you send us sorry 'losers' some stamped images... :o)

Rose Ann on 9:04 PM CST said...

Too cute, Donna! I love the towel and bathing froggie!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas on 8:53 AM CST said...

How cute is this? Love the towel and bath mat. Such a fun and bright card. Love it!!!

Catherine on 12:43 PM CST said...

OMG...love his towel, love the card =)

Linsey R on 9:04 PM CST said...

this is the cutest! Love the towela and rug! Froggie's having a such a ball splashing around in the tub--hope he scrubbed behind his ears, hehe! love those cute bubbles and lil' fishy at the bottom near the title! Super card, I'll probably have to CASE this one, Donna! thanks for inspiring!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 10:56 AM CST said...

This is so stinkin' CUTE! I LOVE it!

Deb Wood on 12:29 PM CST said...

Wow, you sure have been busy!! Love this!!!!!! Too cute with the litlle matching rug and towel, you rule!!

Jessie/knightrone on 10:56 PM CST said...

Okay, it's official, I am no longer entering the contest, you totally have to win, all of your cards with this set are tooooooo cute!!! Love this!!

Post a Comment