Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hoppy Greetings!


Remember The Wheel Thing set from a few year's ago?? Well, I still have it, and I'm glad because look how cute the chick looks in the wagon?? This card was SO fun to make (even coloring & cutting 3 sets of flowers from the set!! Don't you just love the little flower in the chick's hair? Or is it fur? I used the 'spring' from one of the other greetings in the Just so Hoppy set by Melanie and I'm having as much fun with this set as her last one!!


I've been wanting to do an image with this set where it goes 'outside' the shape. Can't remember what that's called but the Kangaroo's ears are outside of my oval (I cut with my Coluzzle). Used my traffic jam cuttlebug embossing folder. Like my new glitter paper? I was totally diggin' the last one I got (and shared with Melanie, you will see some of the same papers on her blog). But last time we went I eyed this one too. It's also from DCWV (Die Cuts With a View) it's called Nana's kids and it has all kid themed papers. So adorable! There are even a few more 'boy' with no glitter but not as many. Like how the Kangaroo is holding the egg?? Too fun! Pin It

6 comments on "Hoppy Greetings!"

Lee on 10:45 PM CST said...

How cute, cute, cute!! That was a lot of coloring and cutting those tiny flowers!! But what an adorable result!! I do love that dp......anything with glitter is gooooood!!! LOL

Barbara Schram on 11:54 PM CST said...

AMAZING! So cute...I love that peep in the wheelbarrow. And the kanga is adorable holding the egg. So creative.

Melanie on 11:58 PM CST said...

These are both so stinkin cute!! The wheelbarrow full of flowers was definitely worth your effort! And hey look at that egg ballon! It fits just snug in those hands, YES!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 10:21 AM CST said...

OH MY GOODNESS, these are just DARLING, Donna! How super cute!

Linsey R on 9:25 PM CST said...

these are both totally aweome and most adorable! Love the kanga holding an egg and with the purple cb'd bg panel--really cool looking! I love the chick card, how fabulous in that wagon, hehe! Yes, the flower is such a sweet touch and I think it's feathers, but I'm not sure, lol! great work, Donna! thank you so much for sharing your talent! have a great weekend!

Rose Ann on 9:49 PM CST said...

Both of these are darling!! I love the little chick in the wheel barrel with the flowers!!

Your 'out of the box' kangaroo is so cute with the paper pieced egg, and Cuttlebugging!! I love that sparkly paper too!!

Post a Comment