Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thank You Gift Bags


I made these little gift bags to give some new customers as a Thank You. Uses Bali Breeze dp, felt fusion flowers and SAB set (free with $50 purchase through March 17) Lots of Thoughts. This was shown at Leadership this year but I saw it about a year & a half ago on the Carol Duvall show (you basically just cover a box & 'wrap' it like a present on the bottom & keep the top open for this I used my mini glue dot box. Inside is a cello bag filled with Cherry Cordial Hershey's kisses which coordinate with rose red & purely pomegranate & are very tasty! I also put my business card inside.

Happy Valentine's Day!
Pin It

13 comments on "Thank You Gift Bags"

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous bags, Donna!
Happy Valentine's day!

Marilyn on 1:26 PM CST said...

These are great Donna - what a perfect idea to use for hostesses - you're always such a genius - love your innovative ideas - Happy Valentine's Day - p.s. - when I get time to stamp, I can't WAIT to play with the stamped images you sent me!!

Heather S. on 2:58 PM CST said...

Oh my gosh, this is wonderful. Do you care if I use the idea for some of my customers/hostesses? Why didn't I think of this.

Nancy Riley on 5:00 PM CST said...

Donna, these gift bags are ADORABLE!!!! I may have to case these!

sophia landry on 5:42 PM CST said...

These are beautiful!! I just love them. The colors are awsome. What a great gift idea!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 6:10 PM CST said...

These are gorgeous, Donna! WOW! Wish I was your customer! :)

Barbara Schram on 6:28 PM CST said...

Wonderful bags...Happy Valentines!

Melanie on 9:15 PM CST said...

these are so adorable, my ex-cusotmers are going to be so glad I quit!! ;)
i think I polished off those cordial kisses before you got back to work, YUMMO! Than, girl for all the loot and listening, I'm better now :)

Monika/Buzsy on 11:48 AM CST said...

These look great Donna! Love the rich colors and the felt flower! TFS!
BTW, thanks for your info on the clip it up!

Rose Ann on 9:43 PM CST said...

These are so gorgeous, Donna!!! I love the papers!! Your customers will love these!!!

Debbie Olson on 7:25 PM CST said...

These bags are just darling, Donna! Fantastic job!

Angie Tieman on 9:44 AM CST said...

These are the best!! I must copy them! What a great way to use the patterned paper, and your many thanks greeting and little flowers are so cute with them!

Patty Bennett on 7:08 PM CST said...

Totally Totally Totally cute!! Love them!! I need to make these! :) Patty

Post a Comment