Sunday, February 17, 2008

TECC 4 Hey Sweetie



Here is my card for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge 4 (I missed making 3 but I had to do 4 before I got too far behind - I'll try to do 3 this week). I'm trying to get ideas together for my sister's baby shower invitations (it's in April) so I can get started on them. I am going to post all the ones I have so far & get some votes on them. Stay tuned for that.
In the meantime, Taylor's cupcake challenge is to make an ATC (Artist Trading Card size 2 1/2" x 3 1/2") and then make that into a standard A2 size. ATC's are very fun to make! In fact, I participated in several of Taylor's ATC swaps for A*Muse last year and they were ALL great! I found this fun bright color challenge on the great SU! Color Combo site and have made several cards with it - Pumpkin Pie, Green Galore, Always Artichoke and Soft Sky. I used Stampin' Up!'s set In the Stars which will be available for purchase beginning March 1 - May 31 (Occasions Mini Catalog) and Cornish Heritage Farms Large Polka Dot backgrounder to mimic the polka dots on the cupcake bottom. FUN
Pin It

6 comments on "TECC 4 Hey Sweetie"

Keri Lee Sereika on 6:50 PM CST said...

Very very cute Donna!

Taylor on 7:44 PM CST said...

This is so cute! I love the color combo and your layouts and additions to the full-size card are perfect! Thanks for playing!

Linsey R on 8:16 PM CST said...

this is so adorable! Love the green color scheme, way cool! I love that ATC and I can't wait to see more baby shower possibilities to come! I love this card and yummy too!

Lee on 8:58 PM CST said...

I love the fun and festive colors you used!! Now I've got a great idea of how to do ATC's!! I'm in my very first ATC swap! I just love that double-stitched ribbon!!

Jules on 9:25 PM CST said...

I LOVE the green cupcakes! How sweet! :) Julie

Rose Ann on 4:19 AM CST said...

Yummy cupcakes...and I love the colors too!!

Post a Comment