Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hoppy 'Bright' Birthday


I just realized I hadn't ever posted the first Kangaroo card I made when I got my Just so Hoppy set! I guess I got distracted by all the interactive cards I've made tht I forgot about the simple straightforward ones I am capable of making. I took my color inspiration from my DCWV Adhesive patterned paper and used my stardust glitter pen on the balloons. Hope you like it & have a great week! Pin It

7 comments on "Hoppy 'Bright' Birthday"

Angie Tieman on 8:08 PM CST said...

This is way cute!! Love those colors together, and the little kangaroo looks so happy! Nice!

Kristine on 10:26 PM CST said...

OH, HOW CUTE!!! DONNA!! :) LOVE THIS...your colors are so awesome! YES, you need to try a basket!! :) My girls want to make them next. You can be very creative with it--maybe go outside the box and not do all one color--maybe stamp little tiny things in some of the overlapping pieces? Hmmm...my brain's turning. Can't wait to try another.

Shannan Teubner on 11:08 PM CST said...

This is adorable!! I love the sparkle!

Lee on 11:48 PM CST said...

VERY fun and cute!! I think bright colors are perfect for celebration cards!! :)

Rose Ann on 8:29 AM CST said...

This is so adorable!! I love the fun colors and pretty balloons!!

Melanie on 7:48 PM CST said...

I didn't scroll down far enough the other day, love the TIED HEMP!!!!

Linsey R on 12:53 AM CST said...

I didn't scroll down far enough either, to my own demise! I missed this fantastic kanga and what a great color for his/her fur (we got feathers down for the chick, but what does a kangaroo have, fur?) These are questions best posed for Melanie, she made the little suckers, lol! The cb'd panel in red is fab and I love this dp! Your balloons are rockin'! Sweet job, tfs it!

Post a Comment