Friday, February 15, 2008

You're One of My Favorite Peeps


I am SO excited to have Melanie's Just so Hoppy set by Gina K Designs now!! A few weeks ago the color challenge on SCS was Yoyo Yellow and 2 Grays but since I used only Basic Gray and threw in some Basic Black for the matting on the greeting. Isn't it cute?? The card was not quite complete until I went back & put some googlie eyes on the chick. SO fun!! I absolutely LOVE the glitter background piece by DCWV Glitter Stack (diggin' it) which is why I've been using it a LOT. Speaking of diggin' - I totally DIG this set and already have a TON of ideas brewin' Pin It

10 comments on "You're One of My Favorite Peeps"

Rose Ann on 9:41 PM CST said...

Such a cute little chick, huh? I love this. Those colors are perfect for it too!!

Anonymous said...

That chickie is the is so sweet! Great card!

Melanie on 6:40 AM CST said...

this is peepalicious!!!

Jules on 9:22 AM CST said...

Donna, Thank you for your kind comments! Your blog rocks! Have a good weekend! :) Julie

Janine on 11:46 AM CST said...

HA !! Peepalicious !!1 Great word for a great card. !!!

TerryK on 4:38 PM CST said...

Too cute for words Donna!!! You are such an inspiring person! Every time I visit your blog it inspires me in one or another!! Thanks so much for sharing YOU with US!! Take Care!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 9:04 PM CST said...

This is adorable, Donna! LOVE that peep! :)

Barbara Schram on 7:38 PM CST said...

Love this little peep...the eyes are adorable.

Unknown on 11:22 AM CST said...

Very cute!
The little googly eyes are adorable.

Linsey R on 8:20 PM CST said...

lol, how precious! Love the googly eyes, so cute and I must case this when I get my set! Great card, Donna! ~Hugs~

Post a Comment