Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Nugget Dresser




When I was blurfing the other day (occasionally I will check blog rolls on people's blogs because if you don't you never know whose blog you're missing out on) Well, I found The Possibilities are Endless by Wendy with the CUTEST matchbox dresser! I totally knew I would want to make one those someday but of course didn't want to bother with painting match boxes so I figured a good substitute would be nugget boxes! So I used the template on SCS for 3 nugget boxes & made them with coordinating colors for the Cutie Pie paper. I needed something to put my new Stylized Hodgepodge Hardware in (I split a box with Melanie & let her keep the tin) you save on space when you go up, not out so now this takes up LESS room than the tin! It just looks so darn cute on my desk!
Pin It

13 comments on "Nugget Dresser"

Marilyn on 8:29 AM CST said...

Wow Donna - this is fabulous!! You are a genius - what a great idea and so pretty too!! Thanks for sharing!!

Ila on 8:47 AM CST said...

Wow!! is right!!..what a Gorgeous project!..great idea and your colors are Lovely!!

Unknown on 9:25 AM CST said...

very cute and genius using the nugget boxes!

Anonymous said...

Shut UP! That's too stinking cute! I love it!
Hugs and smiles

blah on 12:52 PM CST said...

OMG, that is just way tooooooooo cute!!!!!! What a clever chick you are!

Heather S. on 2:56 PM CST said...

That is so cute. What a great idea.

Linsey R on 6:06 PM CST said...

what an adorable little hodgepodge storage unit! Great place for your *homeless* embellies, hehe! I know what you mean about the all the great blogs out there...it's almost too much to take in, I hav to bite off just a bit each day! Ofcourse, I have my staple blogs like yours and Melanie's and only about another 20 or so that top my list, lol! have a fab evening (and psst...thanks for including me in that getting to know you email--I feel special) ~Hugs~

Barbara Schram on 9:13 PM CST said...

I think Melanie will want one of these! "wink" This is sooooo clever using the nugget boxes! Love the drawer handles.

Lee on 9:14 PM CST said...

Oh wow!! Wow!! Awesome!! I love this creative little dresser....and the colors and dp are just so cute for this!! I can see making these with my dd!! Thanks so much for sharing it!!

Rose Ann on 4:17 AM CST said...

Oh my gosh...how cute is this?!?!?!? Awesome, Donna!!

Nicole on 2:01 PM CST said...

Shut up! This is great! and so adorable :D
Nicole

Deb Wood on 7:29 PM CST said...

Wow Donna this is awesome!! I love the little handles!!

JenniferL. on 10:31 AM CST said...

Those drawers are sooooooo cute!

Post a Comment