Saturday, February 23, 2008

TECC5 - No Stamping?!?! Inspired by Angie


I think this is my first ever card with NO stamping since I've been stamping! Taylor's Challenge 5 was not to stamp, just use embellishments. Makes is super easy having rub-ons (which are FUN to use) Here I used my SAB one (Free with $50 purchase with SU! until March 17th) - I love the saying. I used my cosmo glitter in purple on my chipboard flower after coating it with my Essential glue pad (that's a great product). The paper on the bottom is DCVW Glitter Stack, I love how it has a lot of fun colors in it! Topped the flower off with some primas & a rhinesone brad for more bling!

btw: I've really been wanting to do a card with no stamping for a while since Angie Tieman of Schwoo! started doing it and loves it. Love her clean, simple style! So here it is, Angie! What do you think??? Pin It

3 comments on "TECC5 - No Stamping?!?! Inspired by Angie"

Lee on 11:53 AM CST said...

Wow!! You made such a gorgeous card I didn't even miss the stamping!! THAT is a tough challenge!!! I love the glitter!!! I definitely have got to put those rub-ons on my next order!!

Angie Tieman on 2:16 PM CST said...

Ooooh, Donna, this is gorgeous!!! Love the colors and all the yummy across the bottom! You're so sweet to mention me, thank you!! Hugs to you!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas on 6:12 PM CST said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Post a Comment