Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Gang's All Here


I just had to do it...

Make a Pop-Up card featuring ALL the HOPPYS

With Froggy & Bunny wearing party hats & holding matching balloons

with Chicky & Kanga too...
How you like me now??
No seriously...I am hoppy'd out for the night but I have MORE hoppys to show you in the days to come but I pulled out all the stops tonight!

Pin It

18 comments on "The Gang's All Here"

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! You must have major patience :)
Great job.

Jana Weaver on 1:53 AM CST said...

What a fabulous card!! I just love it that you've got them all there, and they are adorable!! Great job with the entire thing...WOW!

Lee on 2:41 AM CST said...

Oh gosh you DO have tons of patience!!! What a fantastic card!!! I love it!! I'd say you could make party favors........but you'd kill me!!! LOL

Dawn Easton on 7:50 AM CST said...

Oh my goodness Donna...I LOVE it! GREAT job on this card...wow!

sophia landry on 8:33 AM CST said...

Oh this is amazing! This must have taken so much patience!! The card looks simpler from the front on till you open it, and then you get a whole lot of wow factor!

Leanne on 10:18 AM CST said...

Great Work Hun..
Keep Up The Good Work
And Keep Blogging.
I Will Be Back Soon To See More Of Your Lovely Work.

Love Leanne
x

Trish on 1:15 PM CST said...

love your work!

Linsey R on 1:48 PM CST said...

Well, bust by buttons, this is FABULOUS! This is the most creative and adorable pop up card I have ever seen! This must be entered into Melanie's contest! So, the balloon strings look like colored wire, is that right? I ask you so I that I properly CASE th heck outta this creation!! You've raised the bar, gf! Awesome work and super inspiring! ~super hug for this great work~

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 5:31 PM CST said...

WOW, this is fabulous, Donna! I absolutely LOVE it!

Deb Wood on 6:57 PM CST said...

Holy cow, Imean chicks and kangaroos etc... this is totally awesome and sooooooo adorable!!!! You and Melanie's stamps sure are a great combo!!

Monika/Buzsy on 7:43 PM CST said...

You are a busy bee Donna! Another fantastic card... how creative! Love the wire holding the balloon... TFS!

Kristine on 10:27 PM CST said...

Oh, how in the world did I miss this?? :) LOVE IT, LOVE IT!! I'm not brave enough to try one of those yet though. lol. GREAT pop up Donna!

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC pop up card!

Hugs and smiles

Rose Ann on 8:30 AM CST said...

Oh my goodness....your pop up card is the CUTEST!!! I love it!! Your coloring looks fantastic too!!

Marilyn on 8:03 PM CST said...

Wow - that is a FANTABLOUS card - I can't imagine the hours of work you put into it!! I couldn't imagine parting with such a great work of art!! You just keep outdoing yourself!!

Anonymous said...

Love this. Love your blog. I just received this set this weekend and have not yet had a chance to play. Fun!

Vanessa on 10:04 PM CST said...

Hi Donna. I found your blog through Melanie's. This pop out card is fabulous. I need to learn to make these.

Jessie/knightrone on 10:58 PM CST said...

This is absolutely fabulous!!! Love it!!!TFS

Post a Comment